Updated: 10/25/2022 03:32 PM
2023 Filing Season Changes:
- All existing IRS e-Services users will be required to complete an ID.me account before accessing any of the applications or services under e-services.
- All current TCC holders that have had their TCC prior to September 2021 will be required to create and ID.me account and fill out an IR application.
- 1099-K forms will now be issued for any number of transactions totaling $600 for the year. This is in contrast to prior years when the threshold was 200 transactions or $20,000.
- The 1098-F form has been updated to include changes to the recipient form regarding the field title, general description field and deleting indicators F, G, H & I.
Updated: 09/19/2022 04:28 PM
2022 Filing Season Changes:
- We have a new set of really cool icons for the programs as well as separate unique icons for each file type ('.src', '.t42', '.t95', '.w2') which should help users tell the difference between the program shortcut and a program file more easily.
- The updated form 1099-NEC, Nonemployee Compensation is now part of the Combined Federal/State Filing (CF/SF) Program for Tax Year 2021.
- 1099-NEC was updated to include Box 2 as a check box for Direct Sales of consumer products for resale.
- 1099-MISC added Box 11 Fish Purchased for Resale and shifted the past year NEC reporting box down.
- 1099-MISC the IRS did a late revision and changed the numbering of boxes 13-18.
- 1099-DIV added 2 new pay codes: 2e Section 897 Ordinary Div and 2f Section 897 Capital gain.
- Existing TCC users have a new log in process to follow which includes the company name as registered with FIRE. Click here for more information.
- Added new support documentation section to website. These pages will be updated as time goes on!